All of these scripts are in SPK format, so will need the X3 Plugin Manager to install. I do set all the stuff so package auto-update and find new packages will work for my scripts.
By the way, I'm not posting these on the Egosoft forums. It's nothing against them, I just hate forums. If anyone wants to link to them and/or this page, that's fine with me. You can e-mail me with any problems/questions/whatever.
X3: Terran Conflict
New combat-related ship commands:
- Turret Attack Small Targets - Turret will attack incoming missiles and hostile fighters in range.
- Turret Attack Large Targets - Turret will attack hostile capital ships only. Since PPCs really can't hit M5s.
New trade-related ship commands:
- Weapons Trader - Ship will search for equipment in range of the given dock which it will accept (even if it doesn't advertise as such) and trade them. Best used with a fast ship.
- Sell Hold Contents - Ship will find places to sell everything in its hold. I think it won't sell equipped stuff...
- Sell Energy - Give it a power plant, it will sell energy to anything in the set range. Uses jumpdrives nicely.
- Distribute Ware - Based on Sell Energy, but works with any product. Jumpdrive use is not as good.
X3TC updated version. Auto-beam-up-asteroids works WAY better than it did in X3:R due to TC's not needing your hold open and shields down to pick up items. Otherwise it's the same scripts, see below.
Contains 3 scripts: Auto Scan Asteroids, Auto Beam-Up Asteroids, and Turret Break Rocks.
- Auto Scan Asteroids automatically scans asteroids within 8 km of the ship. It requires a mineral scanner.
- Auto Beam-Up Asteroids automatically transports bite-sized chunks of rock within 1 km, at a rate of 1 every 2 seconds.
- Turret Break Rocks instructs the turret to target any non-bite-sized debris (full-sized asteroids are not targetted) and attempt to break it into bite-sized chunks. The ideal weapon for this is something fast, such as a PBE or IRE.